To achieve an Award, you need to prove what activities you've been doing, show how you've processed and you've met the goals you set for each section.
eDofE is our online system that means you can record your DofE programme and activities, and prove what you've done in loads of different ways.
The benefits of using eDofE:
- You can easily select what you want to do for each section and get your Leader to approve it
- You can collect pictures about what you've done in a variety of formats - from jpeg photos or scans (of certificates, thank you letters etc) - only jpegs can be included in your Achievement Pack (see below)
- Your Assessors can submit evidence via our website at www.DofE.org/assessors or by completing the relevant cards in your Welcome Pack which you can then scan in (see below). You can download spare Assessor's Cards from this page.
- Your Leaders can view your DofE pictures and approve them easily
- It's accessible 24/7, whenever you want to check on your progress or add some evidence
- You get the latest DofE news and offers
- You have access to the FREE eDofE Mapping system to create expedition maps!
- You can message and communicate with your Leaders and other participants in your group
- You can't lose it
- At the end you can create a personal Achievement Pack to keep your memories forever!
Once you're a DofE participant, your Leader will set up your eDofE account - and you're ready to start choosing your activities and setting your objectives.
You can sign in to eDofE from any page of our website (the red box at the top) or by going to www.eDofE.org
eDofE Technical support line (NOT FOR GENERAL DofE PROGRAMME QUERIES - talk to your Leader for these): 01753 727426
Useful 'how to' videos
Check out our growing selection of helpful videos on YouTube here.
We're working on some more videos to help you if you get stuck (although eDofE is really simple to use!). In the meantime, check out the following which were produced last year and which may be useful:
Activity Log: These handy Activity Logs can be printed out to help you keep a track of the activities you do each week for your DofE programme:
Need a larger-print version?
Email newsletter - DofE Roundup
We send out an email newsletter every couple of months or so to all participants regisered on eDofE. It's packed with news and info about the DofE, plus we often feature opportunities, discounts and offers to help you in your DofE work.
Read the previous editions here, but be sure that you have opted in to receive emails from us in your eDofE profile to make sure you receive our newsletter as soon as it is published!
Read the latest edition here.
See what's in the new Welcome Pack here.