eDofE Manager Restyle Project
Thank you for supporting The Duke of Edinburgh's Award in further developing eDofE.
This survey should take no more than ten-12 minutes and will help us to understand the lessons learned from the 19th May 2011 eDofE roll-out. It will also help us to capture user requirements for the new eDofE Managers' Screens.
Your involvement and feedback is very important to us and will help in the development of new eDofE Managers' Screens.
The survey will be kept anonymous. Please read the consent form before proceeding to the survey.
CONSENT FORM FOR RESPONDENTS INVOLVED IN A STUDENT RESEARCH PROJECT APPROVED BY THE WARWICK BUSINESS SCHOOL, THE UNIVERSITY OF WARWICK, COVENTRY CV4 7AL
You are being invited to participate in a research project entitled, A study of DofE's past project implementation issues and design of implementation framework for DofE's current project. This is being conducted by Rahul Muralidharan, a student of Warwick Business School, on behalf of the DofE for his Masters dissertation
Your participation in the project is strictly voluntary, and if you agree to participate you may stop your involvement at any time. Any information that you provide will be kept in strict confidence within the eDofe Development Team and will not affect any involvement you have with the DofE. You may take a copy of this document for your records.
I agree to take part in the research project undertaken by Rahul Muralidharan, a student of Warwick Business School - University of Warwick, on behalf of the DofE.
- I understand the purpose of the research project.
- I am aware that I can refuse to participate in this project at any point by simply saying so.
- I have been assured that my confidentiality will be protected and that the privacy provided under the Data Protection Act will be observed.
- I agree that anonymous versions of the information that I provide can be used for educational purposes or publication.
- I understand that due to the anonymous nature of the survey I will not be able to retrieve my survey entry results as these will be collated into the main findings.
I am aware that if I have any issues with the student’s behaviour, I can contact Dr Andrew Martin, professor at Warwick Business School - University of Warwick, who will raise the issue with the relevant authorities. Contact details – Dr. Andrew Martin - Andrew.Martin@wbs.ac.uk