Ready for a team adventure?
The DofE Adventure offers your business an exceptional opportunity to deliver these benefits to your staff – at the same time as fundraising to transform the lives of more young people.
Open to everyone aged 18+, Adventurers can choose to hike either one or two days, following a signposted route or putting their map-reading skills to the test. The Base Camp experience includes a marquee, bar, live music and camp fires, plus tents, relaxation areas and warm showers all provided.
Supporting you all the way
A dedicated Account Manager will help you at every stage of the process: from the initial stages of registration, right through to reporting on your achievements:
- Administrative support to sign up your teams, including the option for a bespoke campaign page for fundraising
- Ability to easily track team registration and fundraising
- Tools to help you promote sign ups within your business and to your wider network
- Choice of start time and pre-allocated tents
Motivation and inspiration
- Limited edition t-shirt for all Adventurers
- Fundraising guide
- Regular communications and fundraising support to your teams
- Training plans
- Medal for every Adventurer
- Report on your team’s achievements
- Framed certificate of thanks for your business
Benefits to your business
Take on the DofE Adventure and you’ll deliver multiple business objectives as benefits brought back to the workplace. Sign up and see your teams:
- Get fitter and healthier
- Bond with colleagues through shared endeavour
- Improve levels of self-esteem, optimism and resilience
- Engage clients and grow relationships with them
- Rally behind a great cause to boost your social impact, helping more young people to access the DofE