How do I become an Approved Activity Provider?
The first step in applying to become an Approved Activity Provider (AAP) is to complete the online AAP application form below. Upon receipt a member of the AAP Team will contact you, within ten working days, to discuss your application. The AAP Team is on hand to assist you throughout the application process.
The benefits of becoming an Approved Activity Provider
There are a number of benefits associated with holding an AAP licence.
- AAP logo: The AAP licence provides a quality ‘kite mark’ for your DofE activities.
- Pre-approved activity programme(s): Your approved programmes will be treated as being pre-approved for fulfilling DofE requirements.
- Website: A listing on the DofE website.
- DofE network: We will notify our network of your new partnership status.
- Marketing opportunities: Access to discounted marketing opportunities in the DofE magazine and website.
- Support: We will support you to create and develop new DofE programmes.
- Contact: Direct contact and support from the AAP Team.
- Training: Training courses are available relevant to your role as Approved Activity Providers.
Password is incorrect, please try again
The AAP Team
Who do I speak to about my application?
For all NCS provider applications please contact Sophie Woods