Volunteer for the DofE
You’ve had a great time doing your DofE and gained a huge amount. This doesn’t have to be the end of your involvement with the Charity – stay connected!
Here are some compelling reasons to volunteer for the DofE:
- You can keep your DofE journey going as an adult volunteer – the fun doesn’t have to stop.
- You have spent years learning some excellent skills. Keep those skills active.
- Pass on what you know to young people doing their DofE now; it’s your chance to give back!
- DofE voluntary roles are highly skilled and respected. Others will value your additional efforts.
- If you are considering doing an Outdoor Leadership qualification (e.g. the BEL, or ML), continuing to gain experience of expeditions with the DofE will be invaluable.
- If you are thinking of going into teaching, youth work or coaching, a DofE leadership role is very useful experience to have.
You could stay supporting for many years to come!