The DofE never sells on personal data to a third party. We also do not share any personal data unless you have specifically said yes for a named partner of our charity. For full information please see our Privacy Statement here.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any queries.
Terms and conditions:
- The DofE offers ten places on a new photography course.
- The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 6 February 2022. All applications must be received by the published closing date. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- Applications are made by filling in the application form on the DofE website.
- The applications are open to DofE participants who have a passion for storytelling and photography and are from some of the most marginalised backgrounds.
- This free course is not open to those who are employed by The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, Nikon or Sharp Shots Photography Club.
- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and no correspondence will be entered.
- One application per person only, multiple entries are not permitted.
- Applicants will be selected by DofE communications staff and the course lead from Sharp Shots Photography Club from all valid applications received by the closing date.
- Successful applicants will be notified by 18 February 2022.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact successful applicants but, in the event, that they cannot be contacted within ten working days a replacement applicant will be selected.
- The successful applicants agree to their name, DofE role/level and DofE region/country in DofE marketing and publicity. The name, DofE role/level and DofE region/country of the applicants may be disclosed to anyone who emails the DofE within one month after the published closing date.
- The applicants course place will not be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of an individual applicant, illegal or otherwise.
- All course places are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the course itself or the awarding of the course place impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the DofE and accordingly the DofE may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the opportunity and the applicant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. The promoters are The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, Gulliver House, Madeira Walk, Windsor, SL4 1EU.