This event is now full. To express your interest in future events like this, please email [email protected]
The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award is proud to offer a unique four-day Classic Car tour adventure, driving through some of Scotland’s most majestic scenery, travelling from east to west coast.
From the glamorous setting of our starting venue to the grand finale on board The Royal Yacht Britannia, the Tour will transport you to the most glorious locations. You will be offered exclusive access to private houses, gardens and collections along a carefully chosen scenic route.
Route and venues maybe subject to change
The tour will assemble in the South Queensferry area for a leisurely brunch at Hopetoun House. Then setting off via The Trossachs into Loch Lomond, for an overnight stay at Cameron House.
The route heads north, through the heart of The Trossachs, and Glencoe and Fort William, finishing at one of the most well-known Scottish loch’s (Loch Ness) for an overnight stay at The Lovat Hotel, on the loch side village of Fort Augustus.
The drive takes us to the Moray coast with a lunch visit to Gordonstoun School, home to the origins of the DofE. The afternoon’s drive visits the Cairngorms, before finishing in the scenic village of Braemar for an overnight stay at The Fife Arms.
The final day starts with a drive through The Cairngorms into Forfar for a lunch stop at Glamis Castle, the former home of HM Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother. Then heading further South into Leith, north of Edinburgh, for your accommodation for the night at The Malmaison – before the tour finale, a gala reception and dinner on board one of the most famous ships in the world, and former floating Royal Residence, The Royal Yacht Britannia.
The tour will conclude after breakfast the following morning.
– Professionally organised and escorted driving tour with four days of wonderful scenic driving via a specially tailored route
– Relaxed itinerary so you can enjoy the route at your own pace
– Daily pit stops at historic houses, and local sights of special interest
– Invitation for two to join the black-tie Gala Dinner on board The Royal Yacht Britannia
– All meals throughout the tour for two people
– Four nights’ luxury accommodation with suitable parking for two people
– Support team with luggage van to ensure your trip is trouble-free
– Accompanied by experienced Tour Director and expert mechanical support
– Guidebook, including tailored account of sights and visits for each day.
For more information please contact [email protected].