Are you looking for more DofE support? School prefects, head boy or girl – why not add a DofE Ambassador into the mix?
How can they help your Centre?
– eDofE sessions made easy with more help.
– Running social media, website and newsletter.
– “I will sort that kit store one day…” – now is your chance!
– Need a Bronze Leader? Help chasing Assessor Reports is always needed.
– Promotional events organised and run by the face of DofE.
What’s in it for them?
– Do an hour per week – volunteering activity sorted.
– Tailor the role to their interests – event planning, content creation or leadership?
– Take their CV or personal statement to the next level.
– Develop leadership, mentoring and management skills.
– Be the student voice for DofE.
Does it work?
Don’t just take our word for it; the DofE Manager of John Mason School says:
“Our Ambassadors have been great in promoting DofE. They help run the training events for Bronze participants and spoke at a John Mason Association Meeting which resulted in a cheque for £1000.00 to purchase new tents. The Ambassadors help me with registering participants and checking in evidence – they have become a valuable part of the DofE team.”
How to nominate
Nominate up to two participants to be your DofE Ambassadors. They will be active Silver or Gold participants who have already completed a level of DofE (max two per centre/school). We take them on a one-day training course and send them back to you as a new DofE team member you cannot do without.
Help them to take their DofE experience to the next level.
We are now accepting nominations from across the South East England Region for active participants who have achieved either their Bronze or Silver DofE Awards (max two Ambassadors per school/centre).Nominate now
20 February 2020 – Chelmer Gate, Chelmsford
Please book on via our training page.