Are you looking for more DofE support? School prefects, head boy or girl – why not add a DofE Ambassador into the mix?
How can they help your Centre?
– eDofE sessions made easy with more help.
– Running social media, website and newsletter.
– “I will sort that kit store one day…” – now is your chance!
– Need a Bronze Leader? Help chasing Assessor Reports is always needed.
– Promotional events organised and run by the face of DofE.
What’s in it for them?
– Do an hour per week – volunteering activity sorted.
– Tailor the role to their interests – event planning, content creation or leadership?
– Take their CV or personal statement to the next level.
– Develop leadership, mentoring and management skills.
– Be the student voice for DofE.
Does it work?
Don’t just take our word for it; the DofE Manager of John Mason School says:
“Our Ambassadors have been great in promoting DofE. They help run the training events for Bronze participants and spoke at a John Mason Association Meeting which resulted in a cheque for £1000.00 to purchase new tents. The Ambassadors help me with registering participants and checking in evidence – they have become a valuable part of the DofE team.”
This Autumn term we are going to hold DofE Ambassador introduction sessions. These are designed to give our participants more information about becoming a DofE Ambassador.
Prospective DofE Ambassadors need to register their interest using our online booking form. Leaders and Managers, please give this link to any participants who would like to take up this opportunity!
After they have attended the session they can then decide if they would like to become a fully qualified DofE Ambassador for their centre. You will then need to officially nominate them as below.
How to nominate
You can nominate up to two participants to be your DofE Ambassadors. They will be active Silver or Gold participants who have already completed a level of DofE (max two per centre/school). We take them on a one-day training course and send them back to you as a new DofE team member you cannot do without.
Help them to take their DofE experience to the next level.
The nomination link will be listed here in the Autumn 2020 term – please check back regularly.
None at present – please check back.
Please book on via our training page.