For all national and region/country specific resources and downloads please visit our Resources Centre.
Download our full South East Regional resources guide here.
– Assessor request template – an email for Participants to send to their sectional assessors.
– eDofE account prompt template – an email to send to Participants who have not yet logged into their eDofE accounts.
– Expedition section template – an email to send to Participants who have not completed their Expedition section on eDofE.
– One section left template – An email for to send to Participants who have only one section left to complete.
– Completion email for parents – An email to send to parents to help them encourage their child to complete their DofE Award.
Camp site directory – an online mapped tool of camp sites in the UK that welcome DofE groups. If you would like to add a camp site or feed back on any of the listed sites, please contact us.
Protect the countryside posters – A series of three posters to display detailing protection of the countryside (themed on litter, wildlife and pathways).
Kent analysis of Gold direct entrant completions
In 2013 Norry Barber, DofE Manager at Kent County Council, conducted research into levels of completion with respect to Direct Entrants opposed to those who had progressed from another level. Read his findings here.