Click on the links below for helpful hints and tips:
* The DofE and the Fire and Rescue Services
Information on how the Fire and Rescue Services can support the DofE.
* Expedition Planning Timetable
A colourful timetable of planned expeditions during an academic year.
* Guidance on Assessing Multiple Expedition Groups
DofE guidelines on the number of expedition teams that an Accredited Assessor should assess at any one time.
* Suggested Implementation Calendar
A structured operational plan for fitting DofE delivery across all three levels into an academic year.
* Template to Design your DofE Delivery
Use this template to plan your DofE delivery over the forthcoming year, broken down into the following categories – promotion/celebration, eDofE, Expeditions, Other.
* Template for growing numbers in a DofE centre
A visual representation of the potential growth in participation and the expedition resources required. Modify this template for your own organisation.
* Programme Planner for activity choices
A combined programme planner to aid participants in their programme choices. Useful at the enrolment stage.
* How to create participant accounts on eDofE
Pictorial instructions for Managers and Leaders on how to create eDofE accounts for participants.
* Using Expedition set up on eDofE
Pictorial instructions for Managers and Leaders on how to quickly enter all expedition details for a group on eDofE.
* Completion flyer
Shared good practice from around the Region on how to improve the completion rate at your organisation.
* Assessor Report Fact Sheet
DofE guidance on what is, and what is not, acceptable as an Assessor Report.
* Assessor Report FAQs
Your questions answered in regards to acceptable Assessor Reports.