For all national and region/country specific resources and downloads please visit our Resources Centre.
– Guidance on assessing multiple expedition groups
DofE guidelines on the number of expedition teams that an Accredited Assessor should assess at any one time.
– Template to design your DofE delivery
Use this template to plan your DofE delivery over the forthcoming year, broken down into the following categories – promotion/celebration, eDofE, Expeditions, Other.
– Programme Planner – preparation for eDofE
A combined programme planner to aid participants in their programme choices. Useful at the enrolment stage.
– How to create participant accounts on eDofE
Pictorial instructions for Managers and Leaders on how to create eDofE accounts for participants.
– Completion flyer
Shared good practice from around the Region on how to improve the completion rate at your organisation.
– eDofE Reporting Suite user guide
A how to guide for the reporting suite on eDofE.
– eDofE Management user guide (LOA)
A how to guide for eDofE for Local Operating Authorities.
– eDofE Leader Recorded user guide
A how to guide for eDofE for the leader recorded function on eDofE.
– eDofE Management User Guide (DLC)
A how to guide for eDofE for Directly licensed centres.
– 10 step eDofE user guide for participants
A short how to guide for participants.
– Programme planners for use in eDofE session
Planners for use in an eDofE session for participants to complete.
– DofE and Pupil Premium 2018
A flyer about Pupil Premium and the DofE.