Open Walking Expeditions with First 4 Adventure UK
Gold Practice: 31 July – 4 August 2017 Lake District Gold Qualifier: 31 July – 4 August 2017 Lake District 22-26 August 2017 Snowdonia
All the above expeditions include: • A pre-expedition information pack with everything you need to know: including information on how to get to the venue and a complete kit list.
• Accommodation throughout the expedition, either in a campsite or wild camping.
• Comprehensive training covering all aspects of the DofE syllabus, no experience or training is needed prior to joining a practice expedition.
• On completion of your practice expedition, you will have all aspects of training signed off (providing that you meet the required standard).
• A dedicated instructor for your group throughout the expedition.
• Accredited Assessors for the qualifying expedition to ensure you meet the required standards but in a relaxed and supportive environment.
• An opportunity to meet new people and make new friends
Silver practice and/or qualifier: £225 per person Gold practice and/or qualifier: £275 per person **We offer a £25 reduction if you book your practice and qualifier with us.**
For more information visit our website:
www.first4adventure.co.uk or email Emma on [email protected] “Just thought I’d say thank you again for the practice and qualifying expeditions. They were a lot of fun & I’ll definitely be keeping in contact with the others! & I’ll definitely be recommending you.” Louis, Gold Open Expedition