The Adventure Element provide friendly and professionally delivered Bronze expeditions for all young people. Our Open Expedition Programmes are ideal for those who are not able to attend their own groups or schools expedition dates.
No longer do Bronze participants need to complete a Practice and Qualifying expedition. This is why we have designed a NEW all-inclusive 4-day programme. Ultimately, this makes the Bronze award cheaper and more accessible to more young people.
This programme is designed for young people who have not completed any elements of their Bronze DofE Expedition.
Bronze Open 4-day Expedition Package 2019
Mon 26th Aug – Thurs 29th Aug 2019 | Penrith, Lake District
Sat 26th Oct – Tues 29th Oct 2019 | Bromsgrove, West Midlands
Time will be spent getting to know your group and being fully trained or being refreshed in all the essential expedition skills.
Route planning sessions are built in to our programmes. Once completed, you will undertake your qualifying expedition under the remote supervision of an experienced and qualified instructor.
WHAT THE ADVENTURE ELEMENT WILL PROVIDE:
• Tent (shared 2/3 man tents)
• Stove and fuel (1 per tent)
• First aid kit (1 per team)
• Emergency shelters (2 per team)
• Maps and Compass (2 per team)
• All camping fees
• Food at the start of your expedition
• GPS Tracking device (1 per team)
• DofE Safety Supervisors / Assessors.
£190 per person
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
• FREE – Food whilst at start of expedition
• EXCLUSIVE – GPS Tracking device used on each team
ONLINE BOOKING AVAILABLE