Complete your award with one of the UK’s leading DofE providers.
The Adventure Element provides exceptional expeditions for all young people up to 24 years old. Our extensive Open Expedition Programmes are ideal for those who are not able to attend their own groups or schools expedition dates.
Training / Practice and Qualifying Walking Expeditions.
GOLD – Practice and Qualifying Expeditions
BRONZE – Qualifying only Expeditions
BRONZE **New 4-day programme**
• Lake District
• Peak District
Time will be spent getting to know your group and being fully trained or being refreshed in all the essential expedition skills. This training/refresher follows the DofE training framework and delivered by our instructors. Therefore, no previous expedition experience is required.
Route planning sessions are built in to our programmes. Once completed, you will undertake your expedition under the remote supervision of an experienced and qualified instructor.
WHAT THE ADVENTURE ELEMENT WILL PROVIDE:
• Tent (shared 2/3 man tents)
• Stove and fuel (1 per tent)
• First aid kit (1 per team)
• Emergency shelters (2 per team)
• Maps and Compass (2 per team)
• All camping fees
• Hostel or bunk house accommodation + breakfast and evening meal (shared dormitory rooms) (Gold Only)
• GPS Tracking device (1 per team)
• DofE Safety Supervisors / Assessors.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
FREE – Food whilst at bunkhouse (Gold Expedition Only)
EXCLUSIVE – GPS Tracking device used on each team
SECURE ONLINE BOOKING AND PAYMENT AVAILABLE