4th Dimension is an Approved Activity Provider (AAP) for the Gold Residential Section of the Award Scheme.
Our residential packages are run from our site at Blackland Farm on the Ashdown Forest, West Sussex, which is situated within 130 acres of woodland and open space. Accommodation will be in Weavers Lodge which features four 8 bedded dormitories plus a fully catered kitchen and dining room.
Our PaddleSports activities are run from nearby Weirwood Reservoir where we have private access to launching facilities.
The residential activity week will consist of a number of activities including climbing, abseiling, high and low ropes, zip lines, archery, canoeing and kayaking.
You will be provided with a budget for the week to shop, plan and cook your meals as a team. This will require you to discuss and work together to cater for any dietary requirements and allergies.
What is included?
• A full time Residential Course Director who will be available to assist with anything before, during and post activity week.
• High quality activity week delivered from our Ashdown Forest site with a variety of different outdoor activities to keep you busy!
• Experienced instructors holding National Governing Body qualifications relevant to the environment in which they are working. All of our instructors hold a current and relevant first aid qualification and Enhanced DBS certificate.
• All technical equipment and PPE provided.
• All supervision and developmental training throughout the programme. We aim to help young people develop their personal and practical skills as much as possible throughout their experience with us, both as individuals and as part of their team.
• Smiles and encouragement throughout!
What does the Gold Residential Activity Week package cost?
Probably the most important question!
We have managed to keep this week at an extremely affordable price!
We are offering the Gold Residential Activity Week for £345.00 + VAT per person!
This price includes all activities, facilities and food for the week plus instructional staff. It also includes a full residential report and the sign-off required to complete this section of the Award.
Places are available on the following dates for 2023:
Week 1: Monday 31st July – Friday 04th August 2023
Week 2: Monday 07th – Friday 11th August 2023
Week 3: Monday 21st – Friday 25th August 2023
To book a place or should you require any further information, please feel free to call us on 01342 811327 or email us on [email protected]