Sharp Shots are the UK’s leading Teen Photography education provider. Our popular Bronze/Silver DofE skills photography Course runs over a 3-month period (silver- 6 month) and will cover all the skills and assessment needed. Over 2000 students have successfully completed our DofE courses since 2017.
We understand the importance of ‘meeting’ to develop photographic DofE skills. We hold our workshops at landmark venues in the UK.
– September 16th 2023 Richmond Park
– September 23rd 2023 Shere, Surrey
WHAT THE COURSE INCLUDES:
– 2 in-person plus 1 final zoom workshop. Held monthly over a 3-month period and the students will practice their assignments and build great portfolios.
– Students will learn how their camera work through 2 interactive and fun ‘in-person’ photography workshops.
– Students will receive feedback in the in-person workshops and at the end of the course in their final Zoom workshop.
– End of DofE skills courses assessment and sign off.
– Students also have the opportunity of taking another 3-month course afterwards making their skills section 6 months (Silver or Gold).
Throughout this DofE skills photography course, you can meet likeminded people and forge new friendships through the three group workshops. You can also engage with your group so you can share ideas, encourage each other and your tutor will provide advice for all of the photographic assignments.
For more info please go to
or email: [email protected]