We’re passionate about our beautiful surroundings and excited about giving you the opportunity to discover and explore them by foot or canoe, and put something back through a local conservation project, with the chance to achieve a John Muir Award during your week. Stay at Abernethy Ardeonaig whilst helping habitat restoration in the nearby National Trust for Scotland Ben Lawers National Nature Reserve, or help maintain footpaths or cycleways in partnership with the Perth and Kinross Community Greenspace Ranger Service & the Rannoch Path Group or Sustrans. As well as taking personal responsibility for wild places, you will have the opportunity to take part in other fun team building activities to help you gel as a group.
2018 dates available:
- 2 – 6 April | £287 | 16-25 years | Abernethy Barcaple
- 15 – 20 July | £321 | 16-18 years | 5 nights as opposed to 4 | Abernethy Ardgour
- 23 – 27 July (Girls only) | £287 | 16-18 years | Abernethy Ardeonaig
- 6 – 10 August | £287 | 16-25 years | Abernethy Barcaple
- 15 – 19 October | £287 | 16-18 years | Abernethy Ardeonaig
Visit the DofE Environment and Conservation page on our website for dates and prices.