This course will provide you with an introduction to digital animation using Adobe Animate CC and Wacom Cintiq tablets.
On this course you will:
– learn the fundamentals of animation including timing and spacing
– create animated ball bounces and walk cycles
– study the movement of balloons and other objects
– create character turnarounds
– build your own short animation that demonstrates a personal approach.
You can have little or no previous animation knowledge to attend and still achieve great results.
By the end of the course you will have a good understanding of the Adobe software and its capabilities, and you will have produced a series of short projects that demonstrate your new skills in making crazy animated characters.
You should have an enthusiasm for animation and an interest in developing your creative and technical skills.