Take part in an exciting and exhilarating experience on the Jurassic Coast in the stunning Isle of Purbeck in Dorset with awesome water and (a few) land-based activities combined with developing life skills in preparation for college or university. Perfect for active outdoor enthusiasts, for learning new skills, meeting new people and achieving your DofE Gold Residential.
- Stay in a comfortable modern bungalow with showers, beds and fully equipped self-catering kitchen with all facilities.
- Awesome adventure activities to fill your week, including coasteering, kayaking, canoeing, SUPs, raft building & racing, mud trail, climbing and high & low ropes course.
- Work as a team on a self-catering basis, you and your team will be responsible for running your camp from shopping, cooking to household tasks
- Jurassic Coast Trust evening with a JCT ambassador with unrivalled enthusiasm local knowledge!
- Reach your goals with our ‘Challenge by Choice’ ethos and achieve your DofE Gold Residential
21st -25 October
28 October-1 November
For more information please go to https://www.cumulusoutdoors.com/duke-of-edinburgh/duke-edinburgh-gold-residential-weeks/