An inspiring sea to sea journey in our unique voyageur canoe, through the stunning Great Glen.
Where better to go than Scotland? Famous (amongst other things) for her legendary heroes; mythical monsters and the incredible scale and beauty of the scenery, we are boldly travelling through the through the Great Glen.
- Need to meet your DofE Open Gold “residential” criteria?
- Are interested in a semi-supported journey by canoe using your own paddle.
- Want an adventure that will challenge you both mentally and physically.
- Want to do something out of the ordinary.
- Are craving more adventure but need some support with the logistics.
You can expect to:
- visit some of the most inspiring places in the UK.
- develop personal skills (team-working, leadership, resilience, communication) in a safe, supportive but challenging environment*
- learn new practical skills
- meet a wide range of people from different backgrounds
- enhance your CV, further/higher education application and employability
- join a community of like-minded people who are passionate about the natural world
30th June – 6th July also 7th – 13th July.
What does it cost?
At only £64 per day, for 7 days and 6 nights (that’s £450 per person in total) and including all of your food; technical kit and transport costs within the expedition, we think it’s a bargain.
(But if money is a barrier for you then do talk to us, as bursaries may be available in certain circumstances).
What do I need to do now?
Call Amanda on 015394 39738 with any other queries and to check availability.
Pay a £99 deposit to reserve your place.
So don’t delay, get it sorted today; our closing date is 31st May and your next adventure is just a phone call away!