COVID-19 Future booking guarantee : book with confidence. Course goes ahead or if restrictions still in place your can transfer to a later date or get your money back. (further details below)
Make your Gold Expedition one to remember with a real Kayaking adventure along a beautiful stretch of coastline exploring secluded coves, sea caves and marine life. This package price includes Training, Practice and Qualifying Expeditions and all activity specific equipment.
The kayaking expedition trains participants to safely navigate and negotiate the marine environment to complete an exhilarating traverse of the South Devon, East Devon and West Dorset coastline.
The kayaking expedition uses only wild camps along secluded spots of the south coast.
Reach Outdoors are a licenced Duke of Edinburgh Award AAP (Approved Activity Provider).
• Training in the following: Paddling Skills, Coastal Navigation and Tidal Planning, First Aid and Rescue Training, Weather Interpretation, Camp craft and most importantly Team Work!
• Supervision and guidance from a qualified and experienced Kayak professional during preparation and execution of the Practice and Assessment Expeditions
• Campsite fees, a comprehensive kit list and training pack
• Kayak and all specialist kayaking kit needed for a fun, safe and dry camping journey
• A fair assessment on the water from a qualified DofE assessor
Training and Practice Expedition dates: 24th – 29th May 2020
Qualifying Expedition dates: 10th – 14th August 2020
COVID-19 – Future Booking Guarantee
The current situation with the COVID-19 outbreak creates much uncertainty for the coming months ahead. We understand that people will continue to want to make plans for the future after restrictions are lifted and life as we knew it returns to normal.
Reach Outdoors wants to offer our valued customers the ability to continue to make plans for the future and book with confidence. Therefore we guarantee that any booking that is made with us from the date of writing 25th March 2020 and is due to take place before the 31st October 2020 can be postponed or refunded in full should COVID-19 restrictions continue to prevent the provision from going ahead as planned.
We wish all our customers, colleagues, their friends and families good health and we look forward to sharing many more adventures in 2020!