Make your Gold Expedition one to remember with a real Kayaking adventure along a beautiful stretch of coastline exploring secluded coves, sea caves and marine life. This package price includes Training, Practice and Qualifying Expeditions and all activity specific equipment.
The kayaking expedition trains participants to safely navigate and negotiate the marine environment to complete an exhilarating traverse of the South Devon, East Devon and West Dorset coastline.
The kayaking expedition uses only wild camps along secluded spots of the south coast.
Reach Outdoors are a licenced Duke of Edinburgh Award AAP (Approved Activity Provider).
• Training in the following: Paddling Skills, Coastal Navigation and Tidal Planning, First Aid and Rescue Training, Weather Interpretation, Camp craft and most importantly Team Work!
• Supervision and guidance from a qualified and experienced Kayak professional during preparation and execution of the Practice and Assessment Expeditions
• Campsite fees, a comprehensive kit list and training pack
• Kayak and all specialist kayaking kit needed for a fun, safe and dry camping journey
• A fair assessment on the water from a qualified DofE assessor
Training and Practice Expedition dates: 24th – 29th May 2020
Qualifying Expedition dates: 10th – 14th August 2020