Southern Spain – Sierra Nevada Mountains
Tuesday 14th – Tuesday 21st August 2018
Don’t like the idea of tramping through damp UK mountains? Want a completely different challenge for your qualifier?
The Sierra Nevada Mountains might be just the opportunity that you’re looking for! The Sierra Nevada offers spectacular scenery, stable weather and amazing wild camp sites. GRIP Expeditions run a fantastic eight day trip for over 18s who want a challenging expedition that almost feels like a holiday! Our instructors and local guides will be on hand to help you plan the expedition of a lifetime. Our package includes:
- pick up from Malaga Airport (there are daily flights from all over the UK)
• all accommodation paid for: three nights in a forest hostel, three nights wild camping (on expedition), last night in a hotel to celebrate!
• all food (except on expedition) – simple meals in hostel, B&B in hotel and team celebration meal at the end.
• refresher day with an ML in the mountains – for acclimatisation, navigation and safety
• organisation day – to buy last minute supplies, check and pack kit
• route planning with support from local guides
• fully qualified, trained staff with DBS and first aid training
• tents, stoves + gas, emergency grab bag, maps and compasses provided
- GPS tracking for peace of mind.
Sierra Nevada Mountains, Southern Spain
Malaga Airport pick up / drop off