Health and Fitness Retreat
A 5-day wellness residential for young people doing their Gold Duke of Edinburgh’s award, you’ll get to experience daily classes focusing on core strength, stamina and fitness. Daily classes will include a range of circuits, bootcamps, resistance bands, body weight exercises to strengthen and tone and some sports competitions. Each day will involve a daily stretch routine and some yoga/Pilates. You’ll be able to get your legs moving with local walks along the beach at Stubbington Study Centre.
Where: Stubbington Study Centre, Hampshire.
When: Monday 22 – Friday 26 August 2022
* All meals
* Accommodation on site
* Evening activities
* Transfers from local train station on arrival and departure day (if required)
* Daily movement class focusing on core strength, mobility, stamina, and awareness of good posture.
* Classes include the use of Pilates moves, yoga, circuits, bootcamp to strengthen and tone.
* Sport competitions and team games.
* Daily walks to one of the many beautiful sea locations in the local area.
* Time to relax and get to know other participants.