Hampshire County Council are thrilled to offer a 5 day/4-night Introduction to Medicine residential, in conjunction with Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. Are you thinking about becoming a Doctor? If yes, then this is the residential for you.
- All meals
- Evening activities in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Transport provided to and from Winchester to Dorest County Hospital if required (other collection points available)
- All transfers to and from Dorset County Hospital and YHA Lulworth Cove
Through practical workshops, lectures and seminars you will explore the industry, understand the opportunities on offer, and what you need to do to get to where you want to be.
The course includes:
- Specialities talks, meeting trainee doctors and medical students
- A medical school experience
- Practice education including patient experience
- SIM and resus training
- A day in the life of a junior doctor
- Written report for your CV or UNI application
- The work of GP’s and much more!
For more information please go to https://www.hants.gov.uk/educationandlearning/duke-of-edinburgh-award/gold-residential#step-4