Hampshire Outdoors are thrilled to offer a 5 day/4-night Introduction to NHS Professions residential, in conjunction with Basingstoke Hospital. Are you thinking about a career in medicine and healthcare? Not sure what options there are beyond doctors and nursing? If yes, then this is the residential for you!
• Accommodation and all meals.
• All transfers to and from Winchester and Basingstoke Hospital during the week of the residential.
• This 5-day residential combines theory with simulation and practical experiences, led by professionals representing some of the many varied careers available within medicine and healthcare.
• A written reference from the hospital for your future applications in the medicine world!
• Talks and practical experiences from a variety of medical specialists from across the NHS.
• Tours of key hospital wards, laboratories and operating theatres.
• Nursing and Midwifery; basic life support, blood and cannulation and a chance to practice your midwife skills with a birthing mannequin!
• A day dedicated to the professions of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, healthcare science.
• Another day dedicated to the professions in radiography, operating theatres and nutrition.
• Finishing off with a Job Fayre on the Friday morning