A 5-day strength and stretch residential for young people doing their Gold Duke of Edinburgh’s award, located by the calming waters of the Solent at Stubbington Study Centre.
Where: Stubbington Study Centre, Hampshire
When: Monday 15 – Friday 19 August 2022
* All meals
* Evening activities in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
* Transfers from local train station on arrival and departure day (if required)
* Daily movement class focusing on core strength and awareness of good posture and breathing.
* Classes include the use of Pilates moves, resistance band exercises and body weight exercises to strengthen and tone.
* Daily stretch routine
* Daily walks to one of the many beautiful locations in the local area
* Time to relax and get to know other participants