Hampshire Outdoors are thrilled to be offering this 5 day/4-night Introduction to Medicine Residential, in conjunction with Basingstoke Hospital.
This Introduction to Medicine Residential is designed for not only students wanting to complete the residential section of their DofE Gold Award, but also students who are interested in a career path within medicine.
Are you thinking about becoming a Doctor? If you answered yes, this residential is for you!
Basingstoke Hospital and local bunkhouse accommodation
Monday 23rd October to Friday 27th October 2023
• Accommodation and all meals.
• All transfers to and from Winchester and Basingstoke Hospital during the week of the residential.
• This 5-day residential combines theory with practical experience around life as a medical student and junior doctor, with a focus on key transferable skills.
• A written reference from the hospital for your future applications in the medicine world!
• Specialities talks, meeting trainee doctors and medical students.
• Life as a medical student.
• Life as a junior doctor.
• How to progress as a doctor.
• Work experience and volunteering opportunities.
• Medicine in Developing World.
• Shadowing opportunities with doctors in various specialities throughout the hospital.
• Simulation and Practical skills day.
Details and booking
For more information on the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Gold Residential, contact: [email protected] or to book visit our content link