Where: Dorset County Hospital and local bunkhouse accommodation
When: Sunday 11th to Thursday 15th July 2022
* Specialities talks, meeting trainee doctors and medical students
* A medical school experience
* Practice education including patient experience
* SIM and resus training
* A day in the life of a junior doctor
* Written report for your CV or UNI application
* The work of GP’s and much more!
* All meals
* Evening activities in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
* Transport provided to and from Winchester to Dorset County Hospital if required (other collection points available)
* All transfers to and from Dorset County Hospital and the accommodation
Through practical workshops, lectures and seminars you will explore the industry, understand the opportunities on offer, and what you need to do to get to where you want to be.