Wanting to catch up or get ahead with GCSE or A Level studies whilst having fun too, then look no further!
Our 5 day residential Summer School Courses for Year 10-12 students comprise a stimulating programme of academic and leisure activities. Our courses are incredibly popular and were oversubscribed last year so it’s worth enquiring as soon as possible.
“My son attended the recent A level maths course in London and is still buzzing with the confidence it has given him!” September 2018
Read more customer reviews here www.ekomi.co.uk/review-justin-craig-education
Our Summer School Courses run throughout the school holidays to the end of August, with the first one commencing 29 July.
Summer School residential participants qualify for Gold Residential.
We offer an extensive choice of subjects/exam boards in two well located centres, both with excellent facilities, in Hertfordshire and London. All our summer School courses are structured similarly with:
• Small class sizes (maximum 8) to facilitate learning
• Tuition from enthusiastic, friendly and experienced subject experts
• Teaching tailored to the learning needs of the individual students
• Five and a half hours of tuition per day plus a daily activity programme
• Full pastoral programme, including a trip off campus for London students
• Free time to relax, with use of the centre’s facilities and grounds
Our Summer School Courses are full of ideas, opportunities and stimulating activities to inspire and motivate GCSE and A Level students.
For more information, call or email us today.
Tel: 01727 744340
Email: [email protected]