Riverview Community Support Services
Youth Club Volunteer
Provide support to young disabled people who attend Buzz Club:
• Interests – Encourage participation in a variety of activities: arts & crafts, computing, cooking and games.
• Outings – Accompany and support the young people to access activities such as swimming, climbing, walking and other social activities.
• Support – To assist our staff to ensure that the young people receive the best possible support and are able to develop their skills and interests.
Requirements for the role:
• Complete volunteer information form
• Informal chat
• Parental permission
• Verbal reference from school
• Complete full induction training
Tuesday evenings 6:30pm – 8:30pm at the Lads & Girls Club (minimum age of 16 for participants)
Wednesday evenings 6pm – 8pm at the Riverview Centre (minimum age of 14 for participants)
For further information please contact:
01539 739478 or 07738 329385