We are currently looking for volunteers to assist our customers in completing a survey feedback form on their experiences with Leonard Cheshire.
Various Locations around N.Ireland
We ask for at least 2-3 hours each week. This can be flexible but needs to work around the availability of the volunteer, person we support and the service.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone to support our customers in providing feedback on their experiences within the past year. This will involve:
– accessing the survey and reading questions if necessary
– answering any queries, the person may have about the questions in the survey
– assisting the person answering to complete the survey by inputting answers through a tablet, laptop, or written form if necessary
– data entry support for written survey responses
What you can gain from volunteering with us!
– A chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
– You can utilise your volunteer experience as elements of your CV as employability skills
What you will not be expected to do
– Fund out of pocket expenses incurred while volunteering
– Complete any task you have not been trained to do
– 2 satisfactory references
– Clear criminal records check
– Volunteer induction training including data security
– A good level of understanding in spoken and written English
– Competent working independently
– Reliable and organised
– Understanding and commitment to the aims of Leonard Cheshire
– Clean and valid driving licence if traveling between services
We welcome applications from everyone and take inclusivity seriously. For more information, including information on volunteering and claiming benefits, or volunteering with a criminal record, please refer to the FAQs. You can also e-mail us at [email protected]