Looking to volunteer virtually? We are looking for?a?volunteer with good administration, research, and IT skills to support our Quality Improvement Team.
Virtual | Homebased
We are looking for the volunteer to commit to at least 3 hours each week for a period of 6months, with potential for extension of the project in other areas.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Volunteer Research Assistant who can support our Quality Team in analysing our customer survey feedback data, which will inform and improve our services for our customers.
This will include:
– coordinating and conducting research
– organizational data entry and analysis
– compiling a report to reflect our completed customer surveys, including comparison to past customer survey responses and main takeaways from the research
– assisting with the development of quality assurance research to inform our systems and processes (collation of quality customer experience surveys)
What you can gain from volunteering with us!
– Make a real difference to people’s lives; assisting our quality team in ensuring the voices of people we support are heard and a part of our continuing development.
– Gain new experience and skills especially in office management and research.
What you will not be expected to do
– Fund out of pocket expenses incurred while volunteering
– Complete any task you have not been trained to do
– 2 satisfactory references
– Clear criminal records check
– Research & data analysis skills
– Volunteer induction training and any other relevant modules
– Good IT Skills (experience using Microsoft Office)
– A good level of understanding in spoken and written English
– Competent working independently
– Reliable and organised
– Understanding and commitment to the aims of Leonard Cheshire
We welcome applications from everyone and take inclusivity seriously. For more information, including information on volunteering and claiming benefits, or volunteering with a criminal record, please refer to the FAQs. You can also e-mail us at [email protected]