Gold DofE expeditions (and a Gold training course) available in 2023.
For over 15 years Lupine Adventure has been organising high quality and fun DofE expeditions. Our open expeditions are ideal for anyone who is not able to complete their expedition section with their own school/group. We run all parts of the expedition section so whether you need to do your training, your practice, your assessed, or any combination, we can provide it.
• May 29-June 2nd. Gold expedition. Lake District. Suitable for someone needing a practice or an assessed expedition. Price: £314. £282 discount price available until April 18th
• July 24-29th – Gold Expedition training course and practice expedition. Yorkshire.
• July 26-29th – Gold practice expedition without the preceding training course (suitable for those who have already completed their training elsewhere and just need a practice expedition). Yorkshire. Price: £231.
• August 7-11th. Gold expedition. Lake District. Suitable for someone needing a practice or an assessed expedition. Price: £314. £282 discount price available until June 18th.
• October 30-Nov 3rd. Gold expedition. Yorkshire dales. Suitable for someone needing a practice or an assessed expedition. Price: £314. £282 discount price available until June 18th.
Additional discount if booking the training course and practice expedition in July, followed by a later assessed expedition: Book all three for £639 if booked before June 18th. (£710 after June 18th).
All prices include Mountain Leader-qualified Supervision and all campsite fees. Stoves, fuel and tents are provided, and items of personal kit (waterproofs, sleeping bags, rucksacks etc) are provided at no additional cost
We provide support with your route panning and other preparations in advance of the expedition.
Lupine Adventure Co-operative is a not-for-profit company providing outdoor education and recreation to young people and adults. We hold an AALA license meaning that our procedures and staff qualifications are checked on an annual basis by highly qualified and experienced outdoor professionals working on behalf of the Health and Safety Executive.
For more information on our open award expeditions please visit our website or contact us at [email protected] or on 0113 4103712