Housed in a warehouse at the heart of Gloucester’s fine Victorian Docks, Gloucester Waterways Museum tells the story of our wonderful canals and rivers. Climb aboard historic boats, enjoy hands-on fun, watch archive films and browse galleries rich in canal heritage.
To work with the Marketing & Events Manager and General Manager in local publicity, PR and event organising at the museum.
- Hands on event organising
- Writing press releases and other copy.
- Website & Social Media
- General administration
Tasks will be undertaken alongside the Marketing & Events Manager who will give help and guidance.
Any experience or skills needed:
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Able to follow instructions.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Previous marketing or PR experience would be great – but computer literacy and a good standard of written English is a must.
For more details please contact Emma Hermon the Volunteer Coordinator at the National Waterway Museum. [email protected]