Do you wish you had more money but don’t know where to start?
Our courses will teach you essential money management and investing skills to set you up for life from a personal finance and investment expert.
Our courses are tailored to young people, with lots of practical tips and step-by-step real-life challenges. The courses are online and can be started at any time.
Our three-month course on money management covers all the skills you need to take control of your personal finances:
• You’ll learn about how to choose the best bank accounts and credit cards and the basics of budgeting.
• We’ll teach you what to look out for when buying online and how to be a savvy shopper when it comes to price.
• We’ll suggest ways you can earn some extra money from a side hustle, and how to find the best value mobile phone contract.
• You’ll learn everything you need to know about owning a car, getting your first job and buying a home.
• The final part of the course introduces investing in the stock market, including buying shares and investing in an ISA
You can also combine this course with the “Investing in Shares”, “How to set up a business” and everyday life skills courses for a six-month and twelve-month course.