Do you aspire to set up your own business but don’t know where to start?
Our online courses will teach you the essential management, financial and website skills you need to set up a business from a financial expert.
Our courses are tailored to young people, with lots of practical tips, step-by-step real-life challenges and inspiring case studies.
Our three-month course covers the basic skills you need to set up your own business:
• You’ll learn about how to create and research your business idea.
• We’ll teach you what you need to know about creating a business plan, together with the basic accounting skills you need to get to grips with the financial side of running your own business.
• You’ll learn how to create a brand identity, including how to choose a brand name, select a domain and create an eye-catching logo.
• We’ll teach you how to build a website, including how to choose your hosting platform.
• You’ll learn how search engine optimisation skills, including how to rank on Google searches and how to be effective in advertising and marketing your business online.
The course can be started at any time and you can also combine this course with the “Money management skills”, “How to invest in shares” and “Cooking for students” courses for a six-to-twelve-month course option