Do you wish you had more money but don’t know where to start? Or perhaps you’d like to be more effective at everyday life skills?
Our courses will teach you essential money management, investing and everyday skills to set you up for life from a personal finance and investment expert.
The courses are tailored to young people with lots of practical tips and step-by-step real-life challenges. The courses are online and can be started at any time, with the option of three, six and twelve-month courses.
The first part of the twelve-month course focuses on money management to cover all the skills you need to take control of your personal finances. You’ll learn how to:
• Choose the best bank accounts and the basics of budgeting.
• Be a savvy shopper when it comes to getting the best price and ideas for side hustles to earn some extra money.
• You’ll learn everything you need to know about owning a car, buying a property and getting your first job.
The second part of the course focuses on how to invest in shares. You’ll learn:
• The basics of owning shares and how to make a profit.
• How to create a balanced portfolio and choose a trading platform.
• How to pick shares in a five week share challenge where you’ll set up a virtual portfolio
• At this stage, you’re ready to start the share challenge. You’ll pick four shares and set up a virtual portfolio to monitor over several weeks.
The last part of the course focuses on everyday life skills. You’ll learn how to:
• Manage your time effectively and be a confident negotiator and presenter.
• Some tips and tricks for everyday tasks when you’re living away from home.
• Improve your cookery skills and save money on your food shop.