Action-packed, multi-activity Residential Week for Gold DofE!
A fantastic opportunity to discover the best that South Devon has to offer through a range of high adrenaline outdoor activities led by the South West Adventure Specialists.
Price : £280 or £310 depending on your selection of your accommodation for the week, will it be a cosy well equipped bunkhouse or a funky bell tent village…
Prices are all inclusive – all you need to do is turn up!
- Course cost includes all technical activity equipment
- Highly experienced and qualified instruction
- Pick up from the local train station (Paignton at 13:00hrs) and drop off to the same train station (15:00pm)
- Transport during the week
- Accommodation in a local comfortable bunkhouse or bell tent in a prime location
- All menus and meals inclusive (but prepared by the group if you select the bunk house option)
A huge range of activities:
Rock climbing – Abseiling – Sea Kayaking – Raft Building – Bushcraft and Survival Skills – Orienteering – Coasteering – Moorland Navigation – Stand up Paddleboarding – Team building and Problem Solving activities – Caving – Archery – Gorge Walking – Weaselling.
New for 2018! Gain 3 introductory Nationally recognised certificates. We’ll not only take you on an adventure but also recognise the skills that you learn along the way. These are the first steps into a career in the outdoors or just an introduction to a lifetime of adventure. Either way you’ll have fun in the process and still take part in our other awesome activities!!
Dates for 2018:
- 9th – 13th April
- 28th May – 1st June
- 23rd – 27th July
- 6th – 10th August
- 20th – 24th August
- 3rd – 7th September
- 22nd – 26th October
- 13th – 17th August