- Lead guided tours and boat commentaries for children and adults.
- Engage with visitors across all areas of the site, possibly in character and costume.
We will provide you with the scripts and information sheets for the various tours. Make sure you’ve got something warm and waterproof with you in case the weather turns nasty.
- Good presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Willing to commit your available time to meet the demands of the service and be flexible in time commitment to complete the job.
- Able to follow instructions and work closely to tour group timings.
- Willing to learn new skills and techniques.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Be willing to carry out duties in inclement weather.
Training: Guide training, Customer Service a full induction will be included which will cover H&S.
Availability: Monday to Sunday during the day – flexible.
For more details please contact Emma Hermon the Volunteer Coordinator at the National Waterway Museum. [email protected]