Purpose: To provide a positive outdoor experience that develops young people and inspires future participation in adventure
• Create shared memories of fun experiences outdoors with others in the school community
• Build co-operation and communication skills across the school community
• Highlight the opportunities and wider benefits offered by The DofE Award
• Promote participation in The DofE Award
• Further wellbeing through engaging with the outdoors and promoting adventure
• Develop important life-skills that enhance pupils’ personal skills and character
• Promote the national “Adventure Smart” message enabling safer outdoor experiences for all.