23-27 July in the North East Lake District
17-21 July in the North East Lake District ***NEW DATE***
21-25 August in the South East Lake District
All the above expeditions include:
- A pre-expedition information pack sent by email with everything you need to know about your expedition: including information on how to get to the venue and a complete kit list.
- FREE pick up/drop off at nearest train station
- Accommodation throughout the expedition which will either be in a campsite or wild camping.
- Comprehensive training covering all aspects of the DofE syllabus, therefore you do not need any experience or have done any training prior to joining a practice expedition.
- On completion of one of your practice expedition, you will have all aspects of training signed off (providing that you meet the required standard).
- A dedicated instructor for your group throughout the expedition.
- Accredited Assessors for the qualifying expedition. They are there to ensure you meet the required standards but in a relaxed and supportive environment.
- An opportunity to meet new people and make new friends
Gold practice and/or qualifier: £275 per person
**We offer a £25 reduction if you book your practice and qualifier with us.**
For more information email Emma on [email protected]
“Just thought I’d say thank you again for the practice and qualifying expeditions. They were a lot of fun & I’ll definitely be keeping in contact with the others! & I’ll definitely be recommending you.” Louis, Gold Open Expedition