Our Open Walking Expeditions are a great way of doing your DofE Expedition in some of the UK’s scenic National Parks.
Due to demand, we are putting together a team to participate on an Open Gold Qualifying Expedition at the end of August 2019 in the Lake District. You will need to have completed your Training and at least 1 Practice Expedition to comply with the 20 Expedition Conditions, and be signed off ready to do your Qualifying Expedition.
Dates: Sun 25th – Thurs 29th August 2019
Location: Lake District
Cost: £258.00 per person
– Pre-Expedition information pack including location information, kit list and menu ideas.
– Supervision and Assessment from our team of qualified and friendly expedition leaders.
– Group Equipment (tents, stoves, fuel, maps and a group first aid kit).
– All Camp Site Fees.
– AALA License, Public Liability Insurance, and admin.
– Individual Assessor Report submitted online.
For further details, please see our web site www.karosadventure.com