Come and do your Gold Practice and Qualifying DofE Expeditions with Harbour Challenge. Harbour Challenge Outdoor Activity Centre is based at Hamworthy Park in Poole, Dorset offering over 50 years’ worth of industry knowledge.
We run our Practice Expeditions over four days and three nights, Qualifying Expeditions are run over five days and four nights. Each expedition has a full days training and familiarisation at the beginning.
Our Expeditions are ideal if you don’t have anyone to do it with or can’t make school dates.
- 11th – 14th April 2019 – Practice on Dartmoor
- 25th – 28th May 2019 – Practice on Dartmoor
- 29th May – 2nd June 2019 – Qualifying on Dartmoor
- 26th – 30th August 2019 – Qualifying on Dartmoor
- The cost for a Practice Expedition for four days and three nights is £275. The cost for a Qualifying Expedition for five days and four nights is £325
- Book both your Practice and Qualifying Expeditions with us for the reduced price of £570
- This includes campsite fees and expedition equipment, but not food or transport to the venue
We need a minimum of five participants to run an Expedition, so we take bookings for DofE on the basis that if we do not achieve this minimum on a particular Expedition we will give you the option to change to an alternative date or we will provide you with a full refund.
For already established groups of four or more people other dates may be arranged on request.
For further information on dates and prices please go to our website: https://www.harbourchallenge.org.uk/dofe/gold-expeditions or contact us at [email protected] or 01202 772436.