Come and do your Silver Practice and Qualifying DofE Expeditions with Harbour Challenge. Harbour Challenge Outdoor Activity Centre is based at Hamworthy Park in Poole, Dorset offering over 50 years’ worth of industry knowledge.
Participants must be at British Canoeing 2* level paddling to qualify for entry on these expeditions. If required Harbour Challenge can offer this course beforehand and will offer a discount for DofE participants booking onto one of our practice or qualifying expeditions
We run our Practice Expeditions over three days and two nights, and the Qualifying Expeditions over four days and three nights, with both Expeditions containing a full days training and familiarisation at the beginning.
Our Expeditions are ideal if you don’t have anyone to do it with or can’t make school dates.
- 31st May – 2nd June 2019 – Practice in Poole Harbour
- 8th – 11th June 2019 – Qualifying in Poole Harbour
- The cost for a Practice Expedition for three days and two nights is £210. The cost for a Qualifying Expedition for four days and three nights is £280
- Book both your Practice and Qualifying Expeditions with us for the reduced price of £460
- This includes campsite fees and expedition equipment, but not food or transport to the venue
We need a minimum of five participants to run an Expedition, so we take bookings for DofE on the basis that if we do not achieve this minimum on a particular Expedition we will give you the option to change to an alternative date or we will provide you with a full refund.
For already established groups of four or more people other dates may be arranged on request.
For further information on dates and prices please go to our website: https://www.harbourchallenge.org.uk/dofe/silver-expeditions or contact us at [email protected] or 01202 772436