If you don’t yet have a group for your Gold Walking Expedition, join our Open Expedition on Dartmoor, where you can meet new people, explore stunning locations and complete your DofE Expedition under our qualified instructors.
What is included?
– Training in the following: Moorland navigation and route planning, first aid and rescue training, weather interpretation, camp craft and most importantly Team Work!
– Supervision and guidance from a qualified and experienced Mountain Leader during preparation and completion of the practice and qualifying venture.
– Campsite fees, a comprehensive kit list and training pack.
– Access to some kit needed for a fun, safe and dry camping journey
– Group Tents, Camping Stoves & Cooking Fuel and Dartmoor 1:25 OS MAPs
– A fair assessment from a qualified DofE assessor
Training & Practice – 26th – 31st May
Qualifying – 19th – 23rd August
– Training, Practice & Qualifier: £570 per person