At Borderlands Outdoor we believe that first aid is a hands-on subject best taught hands on. One of our ITC Outdoor First Aid courses will teach you to deal with an emergency until professional help arrives. Our courses are practical, externally regulated and nationally recognised. We are active in the outdoors and train from experience.
Our open first aid courses take place in the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, close to the South Wales border and in Monmouthshire, South Wales. Our venues are handy for Bristol, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and South-West England, as well as Cardiff, Newport and other areas of South Wales. We can also arrange a private course at your venue. Contact us to discuss your needs.
We understand how frustrating it can be to have a course cancelled at the last minute, so we guarantee that once we have a confirmed booking for any of our open courses, we will run the course with no minimum numbers required.
Contact us on [email protected] or 07580 135869 for private course enquiries.
- 16-17 January 2018: Forest of Dean GL17 0HA
- 30-31 January 2018: Forest of Dean GL17 0HA
- 29-30 May 2018: Forest of Dean GL17 0HA
- 20-21 January 2018: Gilwern, Monmouthshire NP7 0EB
- 24-25 March 2018: Gilwern, Monmouthshire NP7 0EB
- 12-13 May 2018: Gilwern, Monmouthshire NP7 0EB
- 2-3 June 2018: Gilwern, Monmouthshire NP7 0EB
Course fee: £130pp
NB: First Aid courses on the DofE Opportunity Finder are not checked nor endorsed by The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award. The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award does not have any relationship with first aid providers other than to share courses which may be of interest.