RESPITE HOLIDAYS FOR DISABLED PEOPLE AND CARERS
Who are we?
Revitalise is the largest provider of respite holidays for disabled people and carers in the UK, offering truly revitalising holiday experiences for over 50 years. There are three Revitalise centres, each providing a wide range of accessible activities and lots of fun for guests and volunteers alike, with exciting excursions, great evening entertainment and a brilliant atmosphere.
Why do we need you?
Volunteers form a crucial part of the Revitalise team, providing companionship and support to our guests during their holiday. We are dedicated to making sure that each and every guest has the break they need, and we couldn’t achieve that without our wonderful volunteers.
Did you know?
- We provide all your meals and accommodation for free while you are with Revitalise, so there’s no cost to volunteer with us!
- There is so much to gain from volunteering. You can learn and enhance skills, broaden your outlook, develop as an individual and of course, have fun and make lasting memories!
- Our volunteers come from all walks of life, all ages and from all over the world. It is a perfect chance to make life-long friends!
- We are an Approved Activity Provider for the DofE, welcoming volunteers who are completing the residential placement of their Gold DofE Award.
- We are proud to say that 92% of our volunteers would like to come back and volunteer again!
Which one of our centres suits you?
You can volunteer in one of our three respite holiday centres.
Jubilee Lodge – Chigwell, Essex
Jubilee Lodge offers the best of both worlds, set in a leafy, peaceful location but within easy reach of the world famous attractions of London.
Netley Waterside House – Southampton, Hampshire
Netley offers gorgeous sea views and is ideally placed to access the South Coast region’s rich cultural heritage and tourist attractions.
Sandpipers – Southport, Merseyside
Overlooking the picturesque Marine Lake in Southport, Sandpipers is just a short drive from the trendy cities of Manchester and Liverpool, as well as the rolling countryside of the North-West.
We’d love YOU to say, VolunteerMe!
For information or to arrange your placement:
T: 0303 303 0163