Join us for the opportunity to kayak and canoe on the lakes and canals of South Wales! Whether you are a beginner, or want to improve your paddling skills, then this is certainly the residential for you! Not only will your skills develop during the week, you will also have the opportunity to gain your BCU / Canoe England 1 or 2 star award. Join our highly skilled, highly qualified and enthusiastic instructors to explore the waterways of South Wales and improve your paddling skills during this week of challenge and adventure! You will also have the chance to have a go at rock climbing in the stunning location of the Brecon Beacons National Park!
Why book with us?
• Our residential courses are rated excellent by 87% of attendees.
• Course cost includes all activity equipment, instruction, indoor accommodation and food.
• Highly skilled, highly qualified and extremely enthusiastic instructors
• Stunning locations in the Brecon Beacons.
• Small activity groups, an instructor with 8 participants.
• Maximum participation time and maximum instructor guidance.
• You can arrive by car or train.
• All our programmes have been pre-approved by DofE – attendance and participation guarantee you will pass this Section
• This course is not for kids! It’s for young adults, 16+.
Visit our website to request an information pack on this course.
Dates – Monday 3rd to Friday 7th August 2020
(other dates available please visit our website)
Location: Brecon Beacons National Park, South Wales
Cost: £319 – *Beat any price rise and book now.
Phone: 01639 710348 / Email: [email protected] / Website: http://www.schoolcamp.co.uk/duke_of_edinburgh_award_res.html