Whether you are a beginner or want to improve your outdoor climbing skills and understand the technicalities of outdoor (trad) climbing, then this is certainly the residential for you! Whatever your current climbing ability, beginner, improver or expert, our highly skilled, highly qualified and enthusiastic instructors will take you to new heights in breath taking venues on the sea cliffs and mountain crags of the Brecon Beacons National Park and the Gower Peninsula AONB! You will also have the chance for a wet and wild experience by exploring the gorges in the amazing South Wales waterfall country.
Why book with us?
• Our residential courses are rated excellent by 87% of attendees.
• Course cost includes all activity equipment, instruction, indoor accommodation and food.
• Range of dates.
• Highly skilled, highly qualified and extremely enthusiastic instructors
• Stunning locations in the Brecon Beacons and the Gower Peninsula AONB.
• Small activity groups, an instructor with 8 participants.
• Maximum participation time and maximum instructor guidance.
• You can arrive by car or train.
• All our programmes have been pre-approved by DofE – attendance and participation guarantee you will pass this Section
• This course is not for kids! It’s for young adults, 16+.
Visit our website to request an information pack on this course.
Dates – Monday 27th July to Friday 31st July 2020
(other dates available please visit our website)
Location: Brecon Beacons National Park, South Wales
Cost: £319 – *Beat any price rise and book now.
Phone: 01639 710348 / Email: [email protected] / Website: http://www.schoolcamp.co.uk/duke_of_edinburgh_award_res.html