Our popular webinar based online Bronze/Silver DofE photography Course runs over a 12-week period (silver- 6 month) and will cover all the skills and assessment needed. Over 400 students have successfully completed this course since 2017.
We understand the importance of ‘meeting’ to develop photographic skills. We have therefore incorporated three live webinars into our program.
– Webinar eCourse Summer term 2020 – courses running from May to Sept
– Webinar eCourse Autumn term 2020 – dates TBC May 2020 (contact to register a place)
WHAT THE COURSE INCLUDES:
– 3 live interactive webinar workshops. Held monthly over a 3-month period and the students will practice their assignments and build great portfolios.
– Silver Award students have the opportunity of taking a 6 month course.
– Students will receive a personal online login to the course where they can access assignments released weekly. Additional access to lots of other great resources.
– Opportunity to join a “members only” Sharp Shots DofE Facebook group, where students can interact with each other, share photos and tips.
– Sharp Shots will assess the student’s photography throughout and give on-going guidance and support through social media and email
– End of course DofE assessment and sign off.
“Evan has just completed the DofE Webinar course and loved it. The different topics each week really made him think about his photography and has really fed his interest. Would definitely recommend this course. Thank you!” – Samantha
For more info please go to
or email: [email protected]