Sharp Shots Photo Club – Our popular Bronze/Silver DofE photography skills course runs over a 12 week period (6 month for silver) and will cover all the photography skills and assessment needed for successful completion of the award.
Locations in London, Surrey and Sussex, and nationally by taking our webinar based eCourse.
DofE Venue Courses:
– Richmond Hill Hotel, London – April 27th to July 6th [& Autumn 2019]
– Burford Bridge, Box Hill, Surrey – April 27th to July 6th [& Autumn 2019]
– Archbishops Park, London – Autumn 2019
– Onca Gallery, Brighton – Autumn 2019
What the courses include:
– 3 workshops at a venue. These will be held monthly over a 3-month period and the students are expected to practice their skill assignments and build their portfolio throughout the 3 months.
– Silver award students have the ability to do a 6 month course which is the same schedule as above with 6 monthly workshops.
– Students will receive a personal online login to the course where they can access the weekly assignments online which are released week by week. They will also have access to a lots of other helpful resources.
– Opportunity to join a “members only” Sharp Shots DofE Facebook group, where students can interact with each other, share photos and tips.
– Sharp Shots will assess the student’s photography throughout and give on-going guidance and support through social media and email
– End of course assessment, DofE skills reporting and sign off.
For more info please go to
or email: [email protected]